Thursday, July 8, 2010

life is meaningless

1st story I spent so much time hating you, then i realised lifes too short for the drama,im gonna concentrate on MY life an be happy. i've learn how to appriciated my self.im goin to improve my self everytimes i make a mistakes. I feel so exited today, and I want to share with you good news, I tell you all my dear friends that I may stop Blogging for a few days, I will be busy but this time it’s not because I will be working.. but it’s because I am expecting someone important to arrive today. Today my life will change again, as I was living alone for more than six months,time is passing slow, but I think it will run fast in the coming a few hours. Plz, wish me good luck, and wait for me, maybe I will come back fast –maybe it will take longer, but I know he such a great person,he love to set next to me while I blog and make me my favorite cub of coffee, oh.. I miss this so much! 2nd story I remember that time when I was calling to my friend phone, and her lil brother answered my call, he still a little girl, I said Hello! and she really surprised me when she said: Hello kak Mardhia! he recognized my voice from the first second! Like if he knows who is calling, she didn’t take time at all, I am amazed! I just want to tell you he was almost two years that time, and I rarely call to phone, I believe he didn’t hear my voice for more than two month or so. I become carouse and asked his sister about him, I told him the story and asked her who else he can recognize voice if he is answering a phone call? He simply told that he can recognize everybody’s voice, even if he never talked to them by phone before. Wow! This is so smart, just imagine two years old kid can recognize voices when talking by phone, me myself I have hard time to remember the voice of the caller if my caller id is not working for some reason, and I can not see the number of the caller! So, that was about me, but what about you?! How things are going with you when you answer a phone call? Do you find it easy all the time to recognize the person who is calling you? Or you are sometimes lost like me?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment