Saturday, July 24, 2010

I find myself looking at the mirror. I have know idea what will happen to night, I feel my heart was in adrenaline rush. It beats like there's no tomorrow. As time went by, I realize I was in the school, There's a lot of people coming, And its twilight. I can find my words to say, Its like somehow happen, But I still can't remember when, where. And my friends can't believe I made it, to be there that night. Everything was like a fuzzy dream, To vivid in my eyes. And I don't know what to do. Until, One guy offer his hands to dance me, I don't have any courage to say no, Of course I gave my hand. I feel all the worries in the world gone. But there's one thing wrong, I can't dance, like the waltz. He smile by that thing. And all my worries were gone. If I can stop the time, While were dancing in the rhythm of the sweet song. But in the end I realize, That everything was a dream. He has this love, That I can't totally erase in his heart, And for all of the sudden THE DREAM was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment